Personal Computer or PC turned 25 on August 12. May 2007 will be my 20th aniversary of using PC. This story of CNN (http://www.cnn.com/2006/TECH/biztech/08/11/ibmpcanniversary) may take many of us to “those” days. A very happy birthday to PC.
- China helps in connectivity. Now it’s up to Myanmar. on
- Jan Chipchase on Myanmar: Connectivity is not binary. The network is never neutral. on
- Senior Research Fellow Illavarasan on mobiles and empowerment of women entrepreneurs on
- Why Asian mobile operators must pay attention to international backhaul (and UNESCAP) on
- African opinion leader bases a column on LIRNEasia’s systematic review on mobile impacts on