They love to talk but reluctant to pay. This is how the telecoms minister has characterized almost every organ, including the offices of the President and the Prime Minister, of Bangladesh government. Even the country’s anticorruption department has gracefully joined these disgraced defaulters. The minister has disclosed a long itemized list of unpaid bills amounting almost US$10 million in the parliament. Interestingly, the telecoms ministry is also one of the shameless phone bill defaulters. Shame, shame, shame.
- Cuba should take telecoms tips from Myanmar on
- Suggestion for the ITU as it heads into its 150th year: Refocus on
- ITU Telecom World highlights big data for development session on
- Beyond the battle of imaginations: Pragmatic and fact-based approach to big data at ITU Telecom World 2014 on
- ITU: From regulation to . . . ? on