They love to talk but reluctant to pay. This is how the telecoms minister has characterized almost every organ, including the offices of the President and the Prime Minister, of Bangladesh government. Even the country’s anticorruption department has gracefully joined these disgraced defaulters. The minister has disclosed a long itemized list of unpaid bills amounting almost US$10 million in the parliament. Interestingly, the telecoms ministry is also one of the shameless phone bill defaulters. Shame, shame, shame.
- Rohan Samarajiva on Sri Lanka disaster early warning: It’s deja vu all over again
- Girty Gamage on Sri Lanka: Bypassing the national disaster early warning center
- ismail on An Easy Guide for Mobile Phone Repairing (for less than one Dollar!)
- When Worlds Collide #70: Sailing the Stormy Seas of Social Media | When Worlds Collide, by Nalaka Gunawardene on How many Internet users and broadband connections in Sri Lanka?
- Abu Saeed Khan on Increasing role of Auditors General and Control Authorities in telecom policy and the challenges posed