They love to talk but reluctant to pay. This is how the telecoms minister has characterized almost every organ, including the offices of the President and the Prime Minister, of Bangladesh government. Even the country’s anticorruption department has gracefully joined these disgraced defaulters. The minister has disclosed a long itemized list of unpaid bills amounting almost US$10 million in the parliament. Interestingly, the telecoms ministry is also one of the shameless phone bill defaulters. Shame, shame, shame.
- LIRNEasia research contributes to Philippines broadband policy on
- Internet played an unexpectedly large role in Sri Lanka Presidential election of 2015 on
- End of nationally authorized Internet Services Providers? on
- Thinking automatically, thinking socially or thinking with mental models? on
- Route diversity saves Bangladesh (for now) on