They love to talk but reluctant to pay. This is how the telecoms minister has characterized almost every organ, including the offices of the President and the Prime Minister, of Bangladesh government. Even the country’s anticorruption department has gracefully joined these disgraced defaulters. The minister has disclosed a long itemized list of unpaid bills amounting almost US$10 million in the parliament. Interestingly, the telecoms ministry is also one of the shameless phone bill defaulters. Shame, shame, shame.
- Sri Lanka Disaster Management Conference, 24-26 September 2014, to mark 10th anniversary of our greatest disaster on
- Despite competition, MPT SIMs still have black market value on
- Modi administration will implement BBN and get all the credit on
- Large-screen smartphone sales projections indicate mobile data growth will continue, if not increase on
- Extending a chameleon concept/rule to mobile networks on