LIRNEasia CEO, Rohan Samarajiva will deliver a keynote address on broadband development in the Asia-Pacific at an Expert Group Meeting (EGM) organized by UNESCAP’s Committee on Information and Communications Technology in Bangkok, Thailand.
- Making the university relevant: Open University lecture now on Youtube on
- Practical applications of the ability to identify communities using mobile network big data on
- LIRNEasia and RIA quoted by opponents of Facebook.org on
- Preconditions for growth of high-value agricultural exports on
- Making all stakeholders equally unhappy: Test of good solution for a class of policy problems on