LIRNEasia celebrated Sri Lanka’s 63rd anniversary of Independence by discussing how to bridge the information and knowledge gaps in the rubber and pineapple value chains in the country, based on the extensive value-chain research conducted by LIRNEasia researchers led by Sriganesh Lokanathan over the past six months. In addition, we initiated research planning for value-chain research in Bangladesh, India and Thailand that will constitute the Knowledge-Based Economies module of LIRNEasia’s current research cycle. Participants from Bangladesh, India, Korea, Nepal and Thailand participated in the rich discussion. Experts from within Sri Lanka included agriculture and demand-side research specialists. The summary report will be posted shortly.
- The next generation innovates with apps | සතුටු වැස්ස බ්ලොග් කියවනය on The next generation innovates with apps
- Reflecting on Minister Prasad’s mobile centric approach to Digital India | සතුටු වැස්ස බ්ලොග් කියවනය on Reflecting on Minister Prasad’s mobile centric approach to Digital India
- Mahesh Amarasiri on Indian regulator leaves OTT alone
- Shoban Badgujar on A policy window for those interested in better broadband policy in India?
- Implementing public WiFi promise, starting from Khan Market | සතුටු වැස්ස බ්ලොග් කියවනය on Implementing public WiFi promise, starting from Khan Market