LIRNEasia celebrated Sri Lanka’s 63rd anniversary of Independence by discussing how to bridge the information and knowledge gaps in the rubber and pineapple value chains in the country, based on the extensive value-chain research conducted by LIRNEasia researchers led by Sriganesh Lokanathan over the past six months. In addition, we initiated research planning for value-chain research in Bangladesh, India and Thailand that will constitute the Knowledge-Based Economies module of LIRNEasia’s current research cycle. Participants from Bangladesh, India, Korea, Nepal and Thailand participated in the rich discussion. Experts from within Sri Lanka included agriculture and demand-side research specialists. The summary report will be posted shortly.
- Why, when the solution is staring one in the face, do governments continue to foster grey markets? on
- China Internet restrictions: Frogs slowly boiled on
- Call for regional cooperation in ICT infrastructure by UN ESCAP includes reference to LIRNEasia on
- The reinvention of work on
- Efficient management of state-owned utilities on