LIRNEasia celebrated Sri Lanka’s 63rd anniversary of Independence by discussing how to bridge the information and knowledge gaps in the rubber and pineapple value chains in the country, based on the extensive value-chain research conducted by LIRNEasia researchers led by Sriganesh Lokanathan over the past six months. In addition, we initiated research planning for value-chain research in Bangladesh, India and Thailand that will constitute the Knowledge-Based Economies module of LIRNEasia’s current research cycle. Participants from Bangladesh, India, Korea, Nepal and Thailand participated in the rich discussion. Experts from within Sri Lanka included agriculture and demand-side research specialists. The summary report will be posted shortly.
- Indian government fails to relieve itself of USF money on
- What Big Data tells: Where is everybody at Avurudu? on
- Discussing consumer rights in the midst of an uproar over a nationwide blackout on
- Stripe in Sri Lanka : An Alternative to PayPal on
- INET Kathmandu, Emphasis on Social Media and less on ICT Resilience on