Senior Research Manager, Ayesha Zainudeen participated at the 10th International conference on mobile business (ICMB 2011) from 20-21 June 2011. She made a presentation on Connecting Asia’s poor through the “budget telecom network model”: Innovations, challenges and opportunities, drawing from LIRNEasia’s research on the budget telecom network model, as well as Teleuse@BOP3 findings. The presentation slides can be found here. The theme of the conference was “Mobile Internet: a new paradigm in a new value network,” and explored the current mobile business models and players involved in the value network and their strategies, as well as the technological framework enabling the distribution and creation of services.
- Implementing public WiFi promise, starting from Khan Market | සතුටු වැස්ස බ්ලොග් කියවනය on Implementing public WiFi promise, starting from Khan Market
- Abu Saeed Khan on Is China a good place to store data in?
- Chinese cloud service companies | සතුටු වැස්ස බ්ලොග් කියවනය on Chinese cloud service companies
- Gates Foundation sees great potential in mobile big data | සතුටු වැස්ස බ්ලොග් කියවනය on Gates Foundation sees great potential in mobile big data
- aunghtinkyaw on Free Facebook on Ooredoo Myanmar?