Senior Research Manager, Ayesha Zainudeen participated at the 10th International conference on mobile business (ICMB 2011) from 20-21 June 2011. She made a presentation on Connecting Asia’s poor through the “budget telecom network model”: Innovations, challenges and opportunities, drawing from LIRNEasia’s research on the budget telecom network model, as well as Teleuse@BOP3 findings. The presentation slides can be found here. The theme of the conference was “Mobile Internet: a new paradigm in a new value network,” and explored the current mobile business models and players involved in the value network and their strategies, as well as the technological framework enabling the distribution and creation of services.
- minecraft account generator on Sri Lanka: Internet users beware, says CPA Report
- plus size modeling on Sri Lanka: Internet users beware, says CPA Report
- Rokonuzzaman on Demystifying infrastructure for broadband in Asia
- Rokonuzzaman on Nil value to Sing Tel’s Bangladesh investment
- Usha Ramachandra on How do we measure the efficacy of our work? Some evidence from India