A new report on the information needs and communication patterns of smallholders as well as agricultural micro-enterprises is now available on our website. The report is based mainly on the findings of smallholder and agricultural-micro-enterprises surveys, which were carried out as part of the Teleuse@BOP4 study. Some findings from the qualitative component of Teleuse@BOP4 have also been incorporated.
- Broadband policy and regulation in Nepal on
- Myanmar; no longer left behind on
- Review of Promoting Local Content Hosting to Develop the Internet Ecosystem on
- LIRNEasia big data research presented at an international symposium on geo-spatial data in Tokyo on
- Who will benefit the most from the sharing economy? on