A new report on the information needs and communication patterns of smallholders as well as agricultural micro-enterprises is now available on our website. The report is based mainly on the findings of smallholder and agricultural-micro-enterprises surveys, which were carried out as part of the Teleuse@BOP4 study. Some findings from the qualitative component of Teleuse@BOP4 have also been incorporated.
- Why, when the solution is staring one in the face, do governments continue to foster grey markets? on
- China Internet restrictions: Frogs slowly boiled on
- Call for regional cooperation in ICT infrastructure by UN ESCAP includes reference to LIRNEasia on
- The reinvention of work on
- Efficient management of state-owned utilities on