A new report on the information needs and communication patterns of smallholders as well as agricultural micro-enterprises is now available on our website. The report is based mainly on the findings of smallholder and agricultural-micro-enterprises surveys, which were carried out as part of the Teleuse@BOP4 study. Some findings from the qualitative component of Teleuse@BOP4 have also been incorporated.
- alexxzza on 5 LIRNEasia Researchers Presenting at Digital Opportunity Forum, Korea
- FCC has scrapped 120 outdated regulations » LIRNEasia – a … | Telecom Regulation on FCC had to scrap 120 obsolete regulations
- http://towncenterresort.com/Golf.html on Sri Lanka: Sixth GSM operator licensed?
- cash back credit cards on Sri Lanka: Sixth GSM operator licensed?
- moinul zaber on Mismanaging spectrum drags BTRC to litigation