A new report on the information needs and communication patterns of smallholders as well as agricultural micro-enterprises is now available on our website. The report is based mainly on the findings of smallholder and agricultural-micro-enterprises surveys, which were carried out as part of the Teleuse@BOP4 study. Some findings from the qualitative component of Teleuse@BOP4 have also been incorporated.
- Facebook gets 69% of its revenues from mobile on
- LIRNEasia research contributes to Philippines broadband policy on
- Internet played an unexpectedly large role in Sri Lanka Presidential election of 2015 on
- End of nationally authorized Internet Services Providers? on
- Thinking automatically, thinking socially or thinking with mental models? on