A new report on the information needs and communication patterns of smallholders as well as agricultural micro-enterprises is now available on our website. The report is based mainly on the findings of smallholder and agricultural-micro-enterprises surveys, which were carried out as part of the Teleuse@BOP4 study. Some findings from the qualitative component of Teleuse@BOP4 have also been incorporated.
- Limits of mobile telephony on
- Shaping broadband quality in the Philippines on
- Affordability of ICT in South Asia improves according to ITU’s Price Basket methodology on
- Renewables as cheap as conventional electricity: Time to rethink energy policy? on
- RIA research on two-sided markets published in Telecom Policy on