A few days back, on April 11th 2012, a powerful earthquake occurred not too far from Aceh. Naturally, fears of a tsunami were uppermost in people’s minds. It’s been some time since we at LIRNEasia did funded disaster-related research, but within minutes, I was receiving requests for analysis on the lines of the post-mortems we’ve done after every major disaster in the region. So I started keeping notes and writing up a short piece. So far it has been carried in
- プラダ 最新作 財布 on Telecentres: Panacea for all woes or over-hyped and under-delivered phenomenon?
- instagram followers promote on Tips on how to end poverty or run the country?
- farshad on An Easy Guide for Mobile Phone Repairing (for less than one Dollar!)
- Usha Ramachandra on How do we measure the efficacy of our work? Some evidence from India
- king rama on India’s biggest mobile device company finally starts to manufacture in India