Senior Research Fellow Nuwan Waidyanatha recently completed an action research project on how local-language voice communication can be used in early warning and other disaster management tasks. A 10 mt video has just been released.
- Will Myanmar leapfrog over voice services to Internet use? on
- Internet.org in India causes a flurry of discussion on net neutrality on
- Showering weather data through mobile phone in LKA on
- LIRNEasia agri-markets research reflected in policy discourse on
- And, more coverage in multiple languages for Facebook story on