Senior Research Fellow Nuwan Waidyanatha recently completed an action research project on how local-language voice communication can be used in early warning and other disaster management tasks. A 10 mt video has just been released.
- LKA should look beyond SMW5 to be a regional hub on
- U.S. returns to Busan with ITR in post-Snowden era on
- India’s Aadhaar to serve as adequate documentation to obtain a SIM on
- India government understands Internet-specific taxes and Digital India are incompatible on
- The Broadband Commission’s Annual Report released on