The short answer is that India has done quite well without extensive tariff regulation and should continue the policy of forbearance. But the students at the National Law School of India University wanted to know more, so this is what they got.
- Rohan Samarajiva on What are the costs to Pakistan of not having wireless data networks?
- Modular mobile phones that can be upgraded in parts | Syndi.us on Modular mobile phones that can be upgraded in parts
- Smarter phones to dodge the thieves | Syndi.us on Smarter phones to dodge the thieves
- Tom Wilson on International connectivity for small island states
- Google’s potentially disruptive drones | සතුටු වැස්ස බ්ලොග් කියවනය on Google’s potentially disruptive drones