The Ford Foundation has made a grant to LIRNEasia for facilitating and enriching policy discourse in India on increasing broadband access by the poor. The work will cover documentation and archiving of key texts from India and elsewhere, the conduct of several short courses to improve the ability of civil society groups to participate in the policy discourse and the holding of expert fora that will bring together decision makers and stakeholders. The project commences this month and goes on for two years.
- ‘IGF 2014: Net Neutrality, Zero Rating and development: What’s the Data?’ LIRNEasia had some solid insight on
- Importance of electricity to rollout of ICT infrastructure on
- Sri Lanka Disaster Management Conference, 24-26 September 2014, to mark 10th anniversary of our greatest disaster on
- Despite competition, MPT SIMs still have black market value on
- Modi administration will implement BBN and get all the credit on