The Ford Foundation has made a grant to LIRNEasia for facilitating and enriching policy discourse in India on increasing broadband access by the poor. The work will cover documentation and archiving of key texts from India and elsewhere, the conduct of several short courses to improve the ability of civil society groups to participate in the policy discourse and the holding of expert fora that will bring together decision makers and stakeholders. The project commences this month and goes on for two years.
- Broadband policy and regulation in Nepal on
- Myanmar; no longer left behind on
- Review of Promoting Local Content Hosting to Develop the Internet Ecosystem on
- LIRNEasia big data research presented at an international symposium on geo-spatial data in Tokyo on
- Who will benefit the most from the sharing economy? on