The Ford Foundation has made a grant to LIRNEasia for facilitating and enriching policy discourse in India on increasing broadband access by the poor. The work will cover documentation and archiving of key texts from India and elsewhere, the conduct of several short courses to improve the ability of civil society groups to participate in the policy discourse and the holding of expert fora that will bring together decision makers and stakeholders. The project commences this month and goes on for two years.
- LIRNEasia research contributes to Philippines broadband policy on
- Internet played an unexpectedly large role in Sri Lanka Presidential election of 2015 on
- End of nationally authorized Internet Services Providers? on
- Thinking automatically, thinking socially or thinking with mental models? on
- Route diversity saves Bangladesh (for now) on