The Ford Foundation has made a grant to LIRNEasia for facilitating and enriching policy discourse in India on increasing broadband access by the poor. The work will cover documentation and archiving of key texts from India and elsewhere, the conduct of several short courses to improve the ability of civil society groups to participate in the policy discourse and the holding of expert fora that will bring together decision makers and stakeholders. The project commences this month and goes on for two years.
- Indian government fails to relieve itself of USF money on
- What Big Data tells: Where is everybody at Avurudu? on
- Discussing consumer rights in the midst of an uproar over a nationwide blackout on
- Stripe in Sri Lanka : An Alternative to PayPal on
- INET Kathmandu, Emphasis on Social Media and less on ICT Resilience on