The book, co-authored with C.J. Amaratunge, covers multiple infrastructure sectors and international economic strategy. The work was done outside the scope of LIRNEasia’s activities, but is obviously influenced by them. One obvious influence is the cover. In 2009-10 we used Wordle for the cover of LIRNEasia’s annual report. The cover here is the first Sinhala word cloud,vachana saramba (word workout), developed by Pahan Sarachchandra. The book will be launched at an event commencing at 4 PM at the Bandaranaike Center for International Studies in Colombo 7 on August 6th, Monday. The main lecture will be delivered by Former Deputy Governor of the Central Bank of Sri Lanka and prolific author W.A. Wijewardana. All are invited.
- What does the Sri Lanka census say about people with the skills to use the Internet? on
- What is the value of a systematic review for the regulatory/policy agencies in small countries on
- Mobile network big data for urban and transport planning on
- Cuba should take telecoms tips from Myanmar on
- Suggestion for the ITU as it heads into its 150th year: Refocus on