The book, co-authored with C.J. Amaratunge, covers multiple infrastructure sectors and international economic strategy. The work was done outside the scope of LIRNEasia’s activities, but is obviously influenced by them. One obvious influence is the cover. In 2009-10 we used Wordle for the cover of LIRNEasia’s annual report. The cover here is the first Sinhala word cloud,vachana saramba (word workout), developed by Pahan Sarachchandra. The book will be launched at an event commencing at 4 PM at the Bandaranaike Center for International Studies in Colombo 7 on August 6th, Monday. The main lecture will be delivered by Former Deputy Governor of the Central Bank of Sri Lanka and prolific author W.A. Wijewardana. All are invited.
- farshad on An Easy Guide for Mobile Phone Repairing (for less than one Dollar!)
- Usha Ramachandra on How do we measure the efficacy of our work? Some evidence from India
- king rama on India’s biggest mobile device company finally starts to manufacture in India
- linnet taylor on A response to an essay about mobile access not being real access to the Internet
- TvoitePari on Increasing role of Auditors General and Control Authorities in telecom policy and the challenges posed