CPRsouth is LIRNEasia’s principal capacity building vehicle. It has, from the beginning, been shaped by research on networks. It is also an object of research for the Human Capital Research Program at LIRNEasia. We were therefore pleased that a research paper looking at the metrics of CPRsouth performance was accepted at the 40th anniversary conference of TPRC, September 21-23, 2012 at the George Mason School of Law, just outside Washington DC.
- Shoban Badgujar on A policy window for those interested in better broadband policy in India?
- Implementing public WiFi promise, starting from Khan Market | සතුටු වැස්ස බ්ලොග් කියවනය on Implementing public WiFi promise, starting from Khan Market
- Abu Saeed Khan on Is China a good place to store data in?
- Chinese cloud service companies | සතුටු වැස්ස බ්ලොග් කියවනය on Chinese cloud service companies
- Gates Foundation sees great potential in mobile big data | සතුටු වැස්ස බ්ලොග් කියවනය on Gates Foundation sees great potential in mobile big data