CPRsouth is LIRNEasia’s principal capacity building vehicle. It has, from the beginning, been shaped by research on networks. It is also an object of research for the Human Capital Research Program at LIRNEasia. We were therefore pleased that a research paper looking at the metrics of CPRsouth performance was accepted at the 40th anniversary conference of TPRC, September 21-23, 2012 at the George Mason School of Law, just outside Washington DC.
- Practical applications of the ability to identify communities using mobile network big data on
- LIRNEasia and RIA quoted by opponents of Facebook.org on
- Preconditions for growth of high-value agricultural exports on
- Making all stakeholders equally unhappy: Test of good solution for a class of policy problems on
- Network economics and regulation on