CPRsouth is LIRNEasia’s principal capacity building vehicle. It has, from the beginning, been shaped by research on networks. It is also an object of research for the Human Capital Research Program at LIRNEasia. We were therefore pleased that a research paper looking at the metrics of CPRsouth performance was accepted at the 40th anniversary conference of TPRC, September 21-23, 2012 at the George Mason School of Law, just outside Washington DC.
- Usha Ramachandra on How do we measure the efficacy of our work? Some evidence from India
- king rama on India’s biggest mobile device company finally starts to manufacture in India
- linnet taylor on A response to an essay about mobile access not being real access to the Internet
- Smart Village utilising ICTs to fight climate change « Sarvodaya Fusion | Sarvodaya ICT4D Movements on Significant progress made on making communities resilient to disasters
- the big squeeze: why the mobile internet isn’t enough | linnet taylor on ICTs & the Bottom of the Pyramid (BOP)