Sitting at a session in TPRC40 listening to LIRNEasia Research Fellow Faheem Hussain presenting his paper. Impressed that this kind of study, analyzing an issue that is not of great relevance to US telecom policy scholars, is accommodated at TPRC. The challenge, of course, is to pull back from the temptation to give too much detail on the exotica of a particular developing country and to present the abstract high level findings that may be of interest to a broader audience.
- Affordability of ICT in South Asia improves according to ITU’s Price Basket methodology on
- Renewables as cheap as conventional electricity: Time to rethink energy policy? on
- RIA research on two-sided markets published in Telecom Policy on
- Daily Star is first to report IDI Asia rankings on
- Thailand is only SE Asia winner in IDI stakes on