Sitting at a session in TPRC40 listening to LIRNEasia Research Fellow Faheem Hussain presenting his paper. Impressed that this kind of study, analyzing an issue that is not of great relevance to US telecom policy scholars, is accommodated at TPRC. The challenge, of course, is to pull back from the temptation to give too much detail on the exotica of a particular developing country and to present the abstract high level findings that may be of interest to a broader audience.
- Sohel sarker on Network sharing: Israel, India and Bangladesh
- Rokonuzzaman on Demystifying infrastructure for broadband in Asia
- Rokonuzzaman on Nil value to Sing Tel’s Bangladesh investment
- Usha Ramachandra on How do we measure the efficacy of our work? Some evidence from India
- king rama on India’s biggest mobile device company finally starts to manufacture in India