Sitting at a session in TPRC40 listening to LIRNEasia Research Fellow Faheem Hussain presenting his paper. Impressed that this kind of study, analyzing an issue that is not of great relevance to US telecom policy scholars, is accommodated at TPRC. The challenge, of course, is to pull back from the temptation to give too much detail on the exotica of a particular developing country and to present the abstract high level findings that may be of interest to a broader audience.
- Indian government fails to relieve itself of USF money on
- What Big Data tells: Where is everybody at Avurudu? on
- Discussing consumer rights in the midst of an uproar over a nationwide blackout on
- Stripe in Sri Lanka : An Alternative to PayPal on
- INET Kathmandu, Emphasis on Social Media and less on ICT Resilience on