Sitting at a session in TPRC40 listening to LIRNEasia Research Fellow Faheem Hussain presenting his paper. Impressed that this kind of study, analyzing an issue that is not of great relevance to US telecom policy scholars, is accommodated at TPRC. The challenge, of course, is to pull back from the temptation to give too much detail on the exotica of a particular developing country and to present the abstract high level findings that may be of interest to a broader audience.
- What does the Sri Lanka census say about people with the skills to use the Internet? on
- What is the value of a systematic review for the regulatory/policy agencies in small countries on
- Mobile network big data for urban and transport planning on
- Cuba should take telecoms tips from Myanmar on
- Suggestion for the ITU as it heads into its 150th year: Refocus on