Sitting at a session in TPRC40 listening to LIRNEasia Research Fellow Faheem Hussain presenting his paper. Impressed that this kind of study, analyzing an issue that is not of great relevance to US telecom policy scholars, is accommodated at TPRC. The challenge, of course, is to pull back from the temptation to give too much detail on the exotica of a particular developing country and to present the abstract high level findings that may be of interest to a broader audience.
- self defense on Increasing role of Auditors General and Control Authorities in telecom policy and the challenges posed
- Rohan Samarajiva on Sri Lanka disaster early warning: It’s deja vu all over again
- Girty Gamage on Sri Lanka: Bypassing the national disaster early warning center
- ismail on An Easy Guide for Mobile Phone Repairing (for less than one Dollar!)
- When Worlds Collide #70: Sailing the Stormy Seas of Social Media | When Worlds Collide, by Nalaka Gunawardene on How many Internet users and broadband connections in Sri Lanka?