Sitting at a session in TPRC40 listening to LIRNEasia Research Fellow Faheem Hussain presenting his paper. Impressed that this kind of study, analyzing an issue that is not of great relevance to US telecom policy scholars, is accommodated at TPRC. The challenge, of course, is to pull back from the temptation to give too much detail on the exotica of a particular developing country and to present the abstract high level findings that may be of interest to a broader audience.
- website on China Internet use from mobiles overtakes use from computers
- Implementing public WiFi promise, starting from Khan Market | සතුටු වැස්ස බ්ලොග් කියවනය on Implementing public WiFi promise, starting from Khan Market
- Abu Saeed Khan on Is China a good place to store data in?
- Chinese cloud service companies | සතුටු වැස්ස බ්ලොග් කියවනය on Chinese cloud service companies
- Gates Foundation sees great potential in mobile big data | සතුටු වැස්ස බ්ලොග් කියවනය on Gates Foundation sees great potential in mobile big data