I would have tweeted this, but this is China. I am at the Public Policy Forum of the GSMA Mobile Asia Expo in Shanghai. Listening to Mike Wright of Telstra on the 700 MHz Band. He just said that they are done with 3G. Investments cancelled. Future growth will be all LTE.
- get your spirithood now on Anti-reform article
- minecraft account generator on Sri Lanka: Internet users beware, says CPA Report
- plus size modeling on Sri Lanka: Internet users beware, says CPA Report
- Rokonuzzaman on Demystifying infrastructure for broadband in Asia
- Rokonuzzaman on Nil value to Sing Tel’s Bangladesh investment