I would have tweeted this, but this is China. I am at the Public Policy Forum of the GSMA Mobile Asia Expo in Shanghai. Listening to Mike Wright of Telstra on the 700 MHz Band. He just said that they are done with 3G. Investments cancelled. Future growth will be all LTE.
- What does the Sri Lanka census say about people with the skills to use the Internet? on
- What is the value of a systematic review for the regulatory/policy agencies in small countries on
- Mobile network big data for urban and transport planning on
- Cuba should take telecoms tips from Myanmar on
- Suggestion for the ITU as it heads into its 150th year: Refocus on