These comparisons are, of course, problematic. But still engaging especially in the context of the launch of the Alliance for an Affordable Internet. Thailand yields no data. And I assume they work off advertised speeds rather than real
The Economist provides a nice interactive map. Sri Lanka appears to do best (USD 6.6) among the South Asian countries and Bangladesh terribly (USD 27.3).
- Why, when the solution is staring one in the face, do governments continue to foster grey markets? on
- China Internet restrictions: Frogs slowly boiled on
- Call for regional cooperation in ICT infrastructure by UN ESCAP includes reference to LIRNEasia on
- The reinvention of work on
- Efficient management of state-owned utilities on