It’s always nice when someone whose work has been used in LIRNEasia wins a big award. Robert Shiller greatly influenced our thinking on risk-reduction in the aftermath of the 2004 Indian Ocean tsunami. It’s true that he did not get the 2013 Nobel for that work, but still we are happy that an economist who always found the time to engage with contemporary economic policy issues has been so recognized.
- farshad on An Easy Guide for Mobile Phone Repairing (for less than one Dollar!)
- Usha Ramachandra on How do we measure the efficacy of our work? Some evidence from India
- king rama on India’s biggest mobile device company finally starts to manufacture in India
- linnet taylor on A response to an essay about mobile access not being real access to the Internet
- TvoitePari on Increasing role of Auditors General and Control Authorities in telecom policy and the challenges posed