The South Asian Forum for Infrastructure Regulation (SAFIR) is a 14-year old platform that brings the region’s regulators together to share experiences and build capacity. Today, LIRNEasia presented for the first time the findings from its research on how customer relationships can be improved in electricity and telecom sectors using the capabilities of mobile platforms.
- What does the Sri Lanka census say about people with the skills to use the Internet? on
- What is the value of a systematic review for the regulatory/policy agencies in small countries on
- Mobile network big data for urban and transport planning on
- Cuba should take telecoms tips from Myanmar on
- Suggestion for the ITU as it heads into its 150th year: Refocus on