The Telecommunication Regulatory Commission of Sri Lanka (TRCSL) issued a public consultation on establishing a Quality of Service (QoS) regulatory framework for fixed and mobile voice services (consultation reference: TRC/CL/2/1/1/2). The document was well structured and provided insights to the international standards set by the International Telecommunication Union (ITU) and had an overview of QoS practices by other national regulatory authorities (NRAs). LIRNEasia took the opportunity to respond and used its recently completed research module on improving service delivery in the telecom sector to better inform the recommendations. LIRNEasia’s comments can be found here.
- How to Engage in Broadband Policy and Regulatory Processes 2015 on
- What’s sauce for the goose . . . Americans balking at legal provisions they promote throughout the world on
- Nepal is only South Asian country where Facebook users outnumber Internet users on
- Broadband policy and regulation in Nepal on
- Myanmar; no longer left behind on