I will make a presentation based on the 2012-14 principal research project at the PiRRC-PITA Policy and Regulatory Workshop in Port Vila, Vanuatu on 11 April 2014. We normally do not make presentations in the Pacific without using Pacific data, but in this one instance I am relying solely on S Asia results. I am hoping the region’s regulators will conduct a similar study for their region in the coming year.
- Shoban Badgujar on A policy window for those interested in better broadband policy in India?
- Implementing public WiFi promise, starting from Khan Market | සතුටු වැස්ස බ්ලොග් කියවනය on Implementing public WiFi promise, starting from Khan Market
- Abu Saeed Khan on Is China a good place to store data in?
- Chinese cloud service companies | සතුටු වැස්ස බ්ලොග් කියවනය on Chinese cloud service companies
- Gates Foundation sees great potential in mobile big data | සතුටු වැස්ස බ්ලොග් කියවනය on Gates Foundation sees great potential in mobile big data