I will make a presentation based on the 2012-14 principal research project at the PiRRC-PITA Policy and Regulatory Workshop in Port Vila, Vanuatu on 11 April 2014. We normally do not make presentations in the Pacific without using Pacific data, but in this one instance I am relying solely on S Asia results. I am hoping the region’s regulators will conduct a similar study for their region in the coming year.
- Why, when the solution is staring one in the face, do governments continue to foster grey markets? on
- China Internet restrictions: Frogs slowly boiled on
- Call for regional cooperation in ICT infrastructure by UN ESCAP includes reference to LIRNEasia on
- The reinvention of work on
- Efficient management of state-owned utilities on