I will make a presentation based on the 2012-14 principal research project at the PiRRC-PITA Policy and Regulatory Workshop in Port Vila, Vanuatu on 11 April 2014. We normally do not make presentations in the Pacific without using Pacific data, but in this one instance I am relying solely on S Asia results. I am hoping the region’s regulators will conduct a similar study for their region in the coming year.
- FCC not requiring prior approval for zero rating on
- It’s good our research is being used, but better if accurately and with attribution on
- Will Myanmar leapfrog over voice services to Internet use? on
- Internet.org in India causes a flurry of discussion on net neutrality on
- Showering weather data through mobile phone in LKA on