I will make a presentation based on the 2012-14 principal research project at the PiRRC-PITA Policy and Regulatory Workshop in Port Vila, Vanuatu on 11 April 2014. We normally do not make presentations in the Pacific without using Pacific data, but in this one instance I am relying solely on S Asia results. I am hoping the region’s regulators will conduct a similar study for their region in the coming year.
- ‘IGF 2014: Net Neutrality, Zero Rating and development: What’s the Data?’ LIRNEasia had some solid insight on
- Importance of electricity to rollout of ICT infrastructure on
- Sri Lanka Disaster Management Conference, 24-26 September 2014, to mark 10th anniversary of our greatest disaster on
- Despite competition, MPT SIMs still have black market value on
- Modi administration will implement BBN and get all the credit on