Today was the first public airing of our big data for development research results. It was a small amount of time, so we focused on a limited set of issues. So we showed that anonymized data sets can easily substitute for costly traffic studies.
- Suggestion for the ITU as it heads into its 150th year: Refocus on
- ITU Telecom World highlights big data for development session on
- Beyond the battle of imaginations: Pragmatic and fact-based approach to big data at ITU Telecom World 2014 on
- ITU: From regulation to . . . ? on
- Broadband quality in PK: Download speeds are not the only problem on