Manager of Operations
Sumudu is responsible for all administrative functions at LIRNEasia, and assists both the Executive Director and Head of Finance in related duties . Organizing meetings with ministerial officials, as well as organizing seminars and other public events are the core duties that she carried out. Sumudu started her career in 1998 as a Cadet Officer, later serving as a Pilot Officer in the Sri Lanka Air Force.
Sumudu holds a Master’s in Business Administration. She has completed a Postgraduate Diploma in Human Resources Development and Personnel Administration, and Diplomas in Labour Law and Human Resources Management. She is presently following a Diploma in Human Rights and Peace Studies at the University of Colombo, Sri Lanka
- Commissioned Officer, Sri Lanka Air Force, 1997-2003
- Personnel Officer, Prima Ceylon Limited, 2004-05
- Senior Officer-HR/Finance/Administration, International Federation of Red Cross and Red Crescent Societies, 2005-06
- Support Services Officer, International Federation of Red Cross and Red Crescent Societies, 2006-07
- Administration and Operations Officer, International Federation of Red Cross and Red Crescent Societies/American Red Cross, 2007-09
Click here to download CV.