HUMAN CAPITAL RESEARCH (HCR) PROGRAM
HCR program explores new approaches to human capital development by mapping and analyzing the state of education, training and knowledge production in developing Asia, and identifying ways of using ICTs and knowledge networks to fill the gaps. Team leader is Dr. Sujata Gamage.
- Report of the Action Research to Formulate a Development Plan for Education in the Eastern Province, V4-May 22, 2013.
- National Consultancy for ILO on Green Jobs Asia, ILO-2011June18
- Corporate Plan for a Higher Education Commission; Consultancy to the University Grants Commission of Sri Lanka
- Quality of Faculty in Humanities and Social Science in the Public University System in Sri Lanka
- Quality through Global Connectedness : Technical Report to the International Development Research Center (IDRC), Canada
- Higher Education Landscape in Sri Lanka, presented at the Celyon Chamber of Commerce, June 27, 2012, Power Point, Brief
- Merits of the Carnegie Classification Framework for Benchmarking the Performance of Universities in the South
Knowledge Mapping in Communication Policy Research
- A Knowledge Network for Communication Policy Research in the Asia-Pacific, January 2007
- A Knowledge Map of Communication Policy Research Scholarship in the African Continent
- Organizing for Policy Impact in Telecommunication: A Framework for Action (August 15, 2012).
Knowledge to Innovation in Local Government
- Technical Report to the International Development Research Center of Canada
- Policy Brief 1: Clean City Survey
- Policy Brief 2: Knowledge Networks for Skills Development
- Video 1: NVQ Framework for Skills Development in Local Government
- Video 2: 3R Societies: A Community Education Initiative
- Video 3: Green Buckets for Recycling biodegradables: A community Education Initiative
Knowledge Management/Knowledge Networks
- Communities of Practice for Inter-organizational Knowledge Management: An Empirical Study, KMICE 2012, Johor Bahru, Malaysia