The second of the videos features Rann Vijay Kumar, an agricultural first handler from Samasthipur in Bihar, India. He regularly buys vegetables and cereals directly from farmers, which he then stores and sells to wholesalers. He relies heavily on his mobile phone: to stay in touch with both his supplier farmers and buyers, and to know the latest market prices. Prior to using a mobiles, he used public phones, or passed messages around. Today, he travels less and talks more. On average, he makes about INR 5,000 (USD 99).
- Indian government fails to relieve itself of USF money on
- What Big Data tells: Where is everybody at Avurudu? on
- Discussing consumer rights in the midst of an uproar over a nationwide blackout on
- Stripe in Sri Lanka : An Alternative to PayPal on
- INET Kathmandu, Emphasis on Social Media and less on ICT Resilience on