The second of the videos features Rann Vijay Kumar, an agricultural first handler from Samasthipur in Bihar, India. He regularly buys vegetables and cereals directly from farmers, which he then stores and sells to wholesalers. He relies heavily on his mobile phone: to stay in touch with both his supplier farmers and buyers, and to know the latest market prices. Prior to using a mobiles, he used public phones, or passed messages around. Today, he travels less and talks more. On average, he makes about INR 5,000 (USD 99).
- Industrial policy versus decentralized innovation on
- U.S. returns to Busan with ITR in post-Snowden era on
- India’s Aadhaar to serve as adequate documentation to obtain a SIM on
- India government understands Internet-specific taxes and Digital India are incompatible on
- The Broadband Commission’s Annual Report released on