The second of the videos features Rann Vijay Kumar, an agricultural first handler from Samasthipur in Bihar, India. He regularly buys vegetables and cereals directly from farmers, which he then stores and sells to wholesalers. He relies heavily on his mobile phone: to stay in touch with both his supplier farmers and buyers, and to know the latest market prices. Prior to using a mobiles, he used public phones, or passed messages around. Today, he travels less and talks more. On average, he makes about INR 5,000 (USD 99).
- alexxzza on 5 LIRNEasia Researchers Presenting at Digital Opportunity Forum, Korea
- FCC has scrapped 120 outdated regulations » LIRNEasia – a … | Telecom Regulation on FCC had to scrap 120 obsolete regulations
- http://towncenterresort.com/Golf.html on Sri Lanka: Sixth GSM operator licensed?
- cash back credit cards on Sri Lanka: Sixth GSM operator licensed?
- moinul zaber on Mismanaging spectrum drags BTRC to litigation