Last month, LIRNEasia was invited to contribute to an inter-agency meeting on ICTs convened by the UN Economic and Social Commission for the Asia Pacific (UNESCAP). Among the attendees were ITU, APT, ICAO, ISDR, and UNOPS. Our presentation was on the UNESCAP priority project to improve the affordability and resilience of international backhaul capacity in Asia.
- Industrial policy versus decentralized innovation on
- U.S. returns to Busan with ITR in post-Snowden era on
- India’s Aadhaar to serve as adequate documentation to obtain a SIM on
- India government understands Internet-specific taxes and Digital India are incompatible on
- The Broadband Commission’s Annual Report released on