Last month, LIRNEasia was invited to contribute to an inter-agency meeting on ICTs convened by the UN Economic and Social Commission for the Asia Pacific (UNESCAP). Among the attendees were ITU, APT, ICAO, ISDR, and UNOPS. Our presentation was on the UNESCAP priority project to improve the affordability and resilience of international backhaul capacity in Asia.
- China helps in connectivity. Now it’s up to Myanmar. on
- Jan Chipchase on Myanmar: Connectivity is not binary. The network is never neutral. on
- Senior Research Fellow Illavarasan on mobiles and empowerment of women entrepreneurs on
- Why Asian mobile operators must pay attention to international backhaul (and UNESCAP) on
- African opinion leader bases a column on LIRNEasia’s systematic review on mobile impacts on