I have given versions of this lecture in many forms at SAFIR over the years. The difference this time was that it was the foundation for a series of units based on the research on customer-relations management conducted across Bangladesh, India and Sri Lanka by LIRNEasia and presented by Helani Galpaya and Rajkiran Bilolikar. Their slidesets will be put up shortly. Mine are here.
- What’s sauce for the goose . . . Americans balking at legal provisions they promote throughout the world on
- Nepal is only South Asian country where Facebook users outnumber Internet users on
- Broadband policy and regulation in Nepal on
- Myanmar; no longer left behind on
- Review of Promoting Local Content Hosting to Develop the Internet Ecosystem on