I have given versions of this lecture in many forms at SAFIR over the years. The difference this time was that it was the foundation for a series of units based on the research on customer-relations management conducted across Bangladesh, India and Sri Lanka by LIRNEasia and presented by Helani Galpaya and Rajkiran Bilolikar. Their slidesets will be put up shortly. Mine are here.
- More Facebook users than Internet users in South East Asia? on
- ‘IGF 2014: Net Neutrality, Zero Rating and development: What’s the Data?’ LIRNEasia had some solid insight on
- Importance of electricity to rollout of ICT infrastructure on
- Sri Lanka Disaster Management Conference, 24-26 September 2014, to mark 10th anniversary of our greatest disaster on
- Despite competition, MPT SIMs still have black market value on