Thusitha is a member of the Board of Directors and the Disabilities Advisory Council of LIRNEasia. She is the Executive Director at Camso Global Business Services Pvt Ltd, with experience in Finance, Business Development & Talent Development across the globe. She has served as nominee director on several non-listed boards in the Philippines and in Sri Lanka.
Professional & Educational Qualifications:
- CPA Australia, 2007
- MBA Queensland University of Technology Australia, 2006
- Bachelor of Commerce – Colombo University – Sri Lanka, 1990
- Diploma in Directorship – Singapore Management University, 2017
- Future Leadership Program – IMD Lausanne Switzerland, 2014
- Professional Development Program – Innovation & Entrepreneurship – Stanford University, 2016
- Professional Development Program – Internet of Things Sloan School of Business – MIT, 2019
Thusitha is a keen yoga practitioner, a qualified yoga teacher and a keen reader on current affairs, technology and business environment.