The Grameen Foundation has announced a new online assistance center to help microfinance institutions (MFIs) bring the benefits of telecommunications to poor communities around the world. The Village Phone Direct Assistance Center, was launched in Nairobi, Kenya during the International Telecommunications Union’s “Public & Private Sectors Partnership Forum” (PPPF-Africa 2007) conference. It features a how-to manual, a message board, customizable templates and other information that will help MFIs work independently with local telecommunications providers to develop Village Phone Direct programs for their clients. Read more.
- Implementing public WiFi promise, starting from Khan Market | සතුටු වැස්ස බ්ලොග් කියවනය on Implementing public WiFi promise, starting from Khan Market
- Abu Saeed Khan on Is China a good place to store data in?
- Chinese cloud service companies | සතුටු වැස්ස බ්ලොග් කියවනය on Chinese cloud service companies
- Gates Foundation sees great potential in mobile big data | සතුටු වැස්ස බ්ලොග් කියවනය on Gates Foundation sees great potential in mobile big data
- aunghtinkyaw on Free Facebook on Ooredoo Myanmar?