Nokia’a latest move will make MNP further irrelevant while it’s a great news for consumers at the BOP. The Finnish mobile behemoth will release four new cheap phones ranging between €30 and €45 and the cheapest one supports dual connection. The operators would better start pampering the BOP. Nokia introduced also its first bicycle charger, targeting especially consumers with limited access to electricity, and it will go on sale for roughly 15 euros price, depending on market, later this year, said the company’s press release.
- FCC has scrapped 120 outdated regulations » LIRNEasia – a … | Telecom Regulation on FCC had to scrap 120 obsolete regulations
- http://towncenterresort.com/Golf.html on Sri Lanka: Sixth GSM operator licensed?
- cash back credit cards on Sri Lanka: Sixth GSM operator licensed?
- moinul zaber on Mismanaging spectrum drags BTRC to litigation
- Why telecom privatization is good » LIRNEasia – a regional ICT … | Telecom Operator News on Why telecom privatization is good