Nokia’a latest move will make MNP further irrelevant while it’s a great news for consumers at the BOP. The Finnish mobile behemoth will release four new cheap phones ranging between €30 and €45 and the cheapest one supports dual connection. The operators would better start pampering the BOP. Nokia introduced also its first bicycle charger, targeting especially consumers with limited access to electricity, and it will go on sale for roughly 15 euros price, depending on market, later this year, said the company’s press release.
- get your spirithood now on Anti-reform article
- minecraft account generator on Sri Lanka: Internet users beware, says CPA Report
- plus size modeling on Sri Lanka: Internet users beware, says CPA Report
- Rokonuzzaman on Demystifying infrastructure for broadband in Asia
- Rokonuzzaman on Nil value to Sing Tel’s Bangladesh investment