Nokia’a latest move will make MNP further irrelevant while it’s a great news for consumers at the BOP. The Finnish mobile behemoth will release four new cheap phones ranging between €30 and €45 and the cheapest one supports dual connection. The operators would better start pampering the BOP. Nokia introduced also its first bicycle charger, targeting especially consumers with limited access to electricity, and it will go on sale for roughly 15 euros price, depending on market, later this year, said the company’s press release.
- IBM’s view of the smart and resilient city on
- Making the university relevant: Open University lecture now on Youtube on
- Practical applications of the ability to identify communities using mobile network big data on
- LIRNEasia and RIA quoted by opponents of Facebook.org on
- Preconditions for growth of high-value agricultural exports on