For those who doubted our narrative that the future of Internet access in our parts is wireless, here is the proof. It’s not that fixed broadband is not growing (year-on-year is 9 percent), but that wireless is growing faster. There are 15 million fixed broadband subscribers v 143 million connecting over wireless platforms.
- get your spirithood now on Anti-reform article
- minecraft account generator on Sri Lanka: Internet users beware, says CPA Report
- plus size modeling on Sri Lanka: Internet users beware, says CPA Report
- Rokonuzzaman on Demystifying infrastructure for broadband in Asia
- Rokonuzzaman on Nil value to Sing Tel’s Bangladesh investment