Prashanthi is in charge of finances and accounts at LIRNEasia and has handled all financial and event-related matters since its inception in 2004. She has 20 years of finance-related experience in the fields of merchant banking, corporate finance and general financial management, including budgeting and performance monitoring. She was attached to two listed investment-banking companies in the Colombo stock exchange and subsequently worked at Shell Renewables Lanka Limited. She moved to Australia where she undertook a number of assignments for the Department of Health and Aging and for Air Services, Australia. She holds a bachelor’s degree in commerce from the University of Sri Jayewardenepura, Sri Lanka, and is an Associate Member of the Chartered Institute of Management Accountants of UK.
- Manager, Finance & Operations, LIRNEasia
- Management Accountant, Villaggio Italiano Limited, Canberra, Australia
- Finance Officer, Air Services, Canberra, Australia
- Finance Manager, Shell Renewables Lanka Limited, Sri Lanka
- Manager -Business & Operations, Vanik Leasing Limited, Sri Lanka
- Assistant Manager, Corporate Finance, Vanik Incorporation Limited
- Executive – Capital Markets, Merchant Bank of Sri Lanka Limited