A few days back, on April 11th 2012, a powerful earthquake occurred not too far from Aceh. Naturally, fears of a tsunami were uppermost in people’s minds. It’s been some time since we at LIRNEasia did funded disaster-related research, but within minutes, I was receiving requests for analysis on the lines of the post-mortems we’ve done after every major disaster in the region. So I started keeping notes and writing up a short piece. So far it has been carried in
- international vehicle insurance on Cables are under fire in the “Ring of Fire”
- cash back credit cards on Sri Lanka: Sixth GSM operator licensed?
- moinul zaber on Mismanaging spectrum drags BTRC to litigation
- Why telecom privatization is good » LIRNEasia – a regional ICT … | Telecom Operator News on Why telecom privatization is good
- Why telecom privatization is good » LIRNEasia – a regional ICT … | Telecom Regulation on Why telecom privatization is good